Do you love camping? Commemorate some of your favorite RV memories with the GO! Camper limited-edition appliqu? die. Easily cut all the shapes for an adorable camper and add it to your travel-themed quilt and sewing projects. Combine it with the GO! Cute Car (55354) and the GO! Northwoods Medley (55483) for a truly outdoorsy feel. Like all travelers, the GO! Camper only stays for a limited time, so claim yours before it packs up!
Cut Size:?Camper: 6 1/4"W x 4 5/8"H (15.9 cm x 11.7 cm), Side Accent: 6 1/8"W x 7/8"H (15.6 cm x 2.2 cm), Door: 1 1/4"W x 2 5/8"H (3.2 cm x 6.7 cm), Door Window: 3/4"W x 3/4"H (1.9 cm x 1.9 cm), Window: 1 1/4"W x 1"H (3.2 cm x 2.5 cm), Wheel/Circle: 1 3/8" (3.5 cm
Finished Size:?6 1/4"W x 4 5/8"H (15.9 cm x 11.7 cm) Camper
Die Board Size:?6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required:?GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Camper Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer?s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqu?.
- Camper: Cut 6 3/4? x 5 1/8? rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven campers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40? wide fabric cuts 35 campers
- Side Accent: Cut 6 5/8? x 1 3/8? rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 29 side accents across the width of fabric. One yard of 40? wide fabric cuts 145 side accents.
- Door: Cut 1 3/4? x 3 1/8? rectangles place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 doors across the width of fabric. One yard of 40? wide fabric 240 doors.
- Door window, Window, Wheel/Circle & Inner Wheel/Circle: Use scraps.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Camper Limited Edition Die
- Let?s go camping! Perfect for camping or outdoor adventure-themed quilts, pillows, table runners and more.
- Get creative! Combine with GO! Cute Car (55354) and the GO! Northwoods Medley tree (55483) to make a camping scene.
- Camping is a popular quilting motif and appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Camper includes seven unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliques by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting
- A great way to use up scraps
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value)
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started
- Charm pack and Layer Cake-friendly