Celebrated quilting role model, Eleanor Burns has created the GO! Eagle by Eleanor Burns exclusively for AccuQuilt. This die is patriotic through and through and creates beautiful wall hangings, and quilts your family will be proud to display. The die precisely cuts the eagle head, leg, wings, tail, shield breastplate and olive branch and will even cut cleanly through multiple fabric layers.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) and GO! (55100S) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 10" x 10" Cutting Mat (55111) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 10" x 10"
- Cut Size:
- Head: 3 3/8" x 3 3/8" (8.6 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Wings: 7" x 3 1/2" (17.8 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Talons: 1 1/8" x 1 15/16" (2.9 cm x 4.9 cm)
- Tail Feathers: 4 1/16" x 4 1/2" (10.3 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Shield: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" (10.8 cm x 10.8 cm)
- Olive Branch: 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" (5.7 cm x 4.4 cm)
- Assembled Size: 16 9/16" x 9 1/4" (42.1 cm x 23.4 cm)
- How to cut appliqué shapes: Apply fusible web product to wrong side of fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting fusible appliqué.
- TIP: The number of layers you can cut is determined by the thickness and type of fabric. Always start with fewer layers and build up. Fusible web is considered to be one half layer of fabric. Cut up to 4 layers of 100% cotton with fusible web.
- Use GO! dies with your GO! Big and GO! Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 10" x 10" (55852) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.