There is no “one right answer” to your quiltmaking color and design dilemmas, according to teacher/designer Mary Mashuta. The good news is, there are many right answers! Learn to stretch and build your color confidence with professional help from Mary.
• 6 quilt projects based on simple, traditional-style blocks
• Mary offers several “right answers” for each block so you can see the difference design and color make
• Develop your own personal set of “rules” to make each quilt really sparkle!
• Learn tricks to keep any block’s negative space (background) fresh and interesting
• Dozens of beautiful quilts offer inspiration
There is no one "right answer" to a quilt-making colour dilemma, according to teacher/designer Mary Mashuta. Mashuta seeks to demonstrate that instead there are many right answers. These six quilt projects - based on simple, traditional-style blocks - seek to show readers how to stretch their artistic ability and build their colour confidence. Quilters should discover dozens of "right answers" for constructing original designs, choosing vibrant colours, keeping backgrounds fresh and interesting, and developing an individual style that makes each quilt special.
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing; illustrated edition edition (June 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571201955
- ISBN-13: 978-1571201959
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces